What does this mean and what are the implications for our work?
How do we want to think about our work and how we connect with other people in the community?
- Our clients
- Our co-workers / team members
- Our leaders
- Our managers
- Our organizations
- Our families
Please join us for our second Think Tank to explore this topic by uncovering questions you want to dig into. With our questions we want to sort through the dilemmas and mysteries of this pretty hot topic versus being prescriptive with a solution or a program.
Whether you are just getting started in the field as a new practitioner, or an experienced OD consultant, an internal or external, a Change Management professional, an HR professional, a Learning Consultant / Practitioner you’ll gain real value from the insights and collaboration generated during this session; AND you’ll get to experience an OD tool in action through the Think Tank process, an approach with many possible applications in your work.
References to get you thinking:
• HBR On Point Fall 2015 Selected Articles: Be A Better Boss - How to Bring Out the Best in Your People (must be an HBR subscriber)
• NTL OD Map (view on ODN website)
• Think Tank Summary, June 8, 2015(view on ODN website)
5 - 5:30 pm: Gather andConnect
5:30 - 5:45 pm: Welcome and OODN Updates from the President
5:45 - 7:40 pm: Think Tank
7:40 - 8 pm: Debrief and What's Coming Next for OODNt
- Finger sandwiches and veggies will be provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Water available at facility.
- Parking is available on the street. Accessible by MAX and bus. Inside space for cyclists.